Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tamil Marrriage Wordings In Tamil

RICOTTA GNOCCHI


Mothers fixed with feeding their children the values \u200b\u200band believe that puppies should learn to eat anything or at least try every new flavor can be transformed into real monsters, and belong to one of the worst categories. Consciously I
I am part of!
I know I am a bit 'laid on this point since he was little I used a table that shows me the just distribution of what he ate during the week, being careful also to the types of meat that had to be different.
Break, however, a weak spear in my favor: I always try to get him to taste new flavors, masking the foods that he loves. Since the beginning of weaning
he does not drink more milk, perhaps because it was soon realized that solid foods have more flavor of this beverage, and especially not if you do not eat cheese is melted and then not be seen, so the Dairy products are my biggest stumbling block of course and I try in every way to go around and give it the same just the right amount.
the weekend so I Ingenio: ricotta gnocchi with a sauce of peppers and anchovy.
The small
finished them all but the father does not forgive me yet I have made them just for him!

X 300 GR
gnocchi ricotta
150/170
GR FLOUR SALT, PEPPER, NUTMEG

x 1 pepper sauce
2 anchovy fillets
10 GR OIL PARMESAN


Prepare dumplings by mixing the ricotta in a bowl and the flour gradually, if possible, sieving, in order to have a composed of uniform and without lumps.
Season with salt and add a dash of pepper and nutmeg.
Continue working the mixture that, when plugged in all the flour, you will work easily with your hands.
obtain a smooth and let rest in refrigerator for at least an hour. Meanwhile
take the pepper and grill, and when it is roasted in a closed bag to put to rest so that after you remove the skins easier to more difficult to digest.
Mix the pepper and then put it in a saucepan with a little olive oil and anchovy fillets.
low heat to let the fillets abate so that the sauce is mixed.
Boil salted water in a saucepan and bubble butt just takes the dumplings.
Just come to the surface to catch them with a slotted spoon and mix with sauce.
I then I put them inside the casserole topped with a nice sprinkling of Parmesan and put them on grill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment