Saturday, March 5, 2011

Buttetfly Tattos Boobs

an indispensable pair

E 'in black and white and is dappertutto.in kitchen, on dining in expensive restaurants, service stations and in
in bags for fast food. What is it? And 'the humble salt and pepper, of course!

They say, salt and pepper, you are met and later married, in France, a country with a history
romance and sophisticated cuisine, the perfect combination!


in Europe until the 17th century., Sugary foods were served with savory dishes, are the French who created the divide between sweet and salty.

This sub, with violets, is my favorite. In Great Britain they do so, (they are not delicious?) With three compartments, salt pepper ... .... e.. I do not know what it's for the third, one in front to be clear, the markets often ask me, but I never know what to say ..... who knows?

King Louis XIV, deserves a special mention for his role in this culinary marriage, he proclaimed that the pepper was superior to other spices and, consequently, has become the spice Autónomas, exclusive of the royal palace!
These below are all Italian.

door all you see are pepper and salt, and even children olandesini flowers. Since I discovered the English ones I started collecting them ...... and who stops me more?

are 18.30 and the outside is still a little unclear, I also hear the first birds sing, that spring is coming!? I hope so!
I wish you all a spring weekend.
I wish you all a springtime weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment