Monday, February 14, 2011

Unitednationsauctions

VICENZA

Yesterday there was the antique market in Vicenza, it is strange how time passes so quickly, you realize when you have monthly deadlines. It seems like yesterday that I did .... but the other has already been a month!

If I think where I got this set ...... 5 plates, bowl and backsplash, all equal and all with beautiful peach roses ......
dovermene separate ..... I was sorry, but I do incidentally the market for this right? However I said, I took this set in a charming English village, arghhhhhhhhhhh!
This is a set Amenities, English, of course ....... I suppose a lady sitting on her ottoman in the evening
you brush your hair before the mirror, opens a small bowl for the talc, takes off the ring, which puts this dish brings you see rings in the set, lights the candles to create the 'atmosphere before reaching its him ..........
I guess I read too many novels ........!
These lovely flowers, however, are French, Barbotine
Cutlery British .......
service cups ....... Bavaria ........
....... French dishes of about 1920, the famous French company "SARREGUEMINES"
........ silver spoons "Sheffield ".....
enamel Danish ....... .........
.............. and an overview of my desk.

Good! I wish you all a happy week. Oh yeah, I forgot, Happy Valentine
Well! i wish you all a peaceful weekend.               Ah forghet,  GOOD S.VALENTINO

0 comments:

Post a Comment