Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daktarin Does It Work

Wuthering Heights

When I was at home the Bronte sisters, for HAWORT in 'YORKSHIRE, as was described in a previous post, the museum
I saw two very old tombstones, yes, inside the museum.
I said to myself that there are two plaques in here? One bore the name of Cathy and the other Heatchcliff .....!
Mica have existed for the headstone! But then, looking up I saw the photos of the film.
Ahhhh! Here! They were fake, but made to art! Of course I'm talking about Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights.


Some time ago I came up with this thing, so I tried the movie. Unfortunately I have not
found in Italian (and ...), so I thought I saw him in English but with subtitles, is not the best,
but after a while you get used .
The cast of the film are: Juliette Binoche, Ralph Fiennes and Jeremy Northam.
I found it disturbing, depressing and eye-catching. There is a story of obsessive love and passionate beyond all limits.


The handsome Ralph Fiennes is superb in the part of injured bastard, bravo to cause pain to those who do not deserve it.
Bravo to convey his frustration, despair and passion out of every rule for CATHY.

Juliette Binoche is just brilliant. E 'in the part of Bravissima CATHY very superficial.

Even in black and white movie, the part I do not like Cathy, too capricious, is torn between two loves, but choose the most convenient, that the advances in the social scale, to the detriment of true love
and passion.
scenarios are beautiful of course, we are in the heath 'Yorkshire and also the beautiful costumes.
Who wants it: ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment