Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Many Points In Vegetable Stir Fry

Balladore

E 'stronger than me, I can not stay away from antique markets, even when we do not have to work, I find an excuse to go there.

This morning, with MR: Cottage, we were Povegliano, Balladore At Villa.
upon the market, the day was beautiful, with a nice hot sun.
At the end I always find something Two small portalavoro .... to buy, to add to my collection .....
.......... figures, to be applied on the work, in their original litter box ......
....... a portrait of a lady, I found it delicious ........
....... a strip of embroidered cotton, with an inscription in German that I have to translate, he was probably in some
kitchen and a tiny little iron, appears to be one of the dolls.
hope the good weather continues, I wish you a happy week everyone.
Hoping That Good weather still wish you a peaceful weekend everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment