Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stool Changes In Parvo

valuable framework

Some time ago, reading a magazine, I came across an article that spoke of an exhibition to be held in Rovigo
. He spoke of a painter, Federico Andreotti. I had never heard and curious as I am, I went on the Internet to seek notizie.Ah you! the paper was shown the picture below.
When I saw his paintings I said to my mom how wonderful, what beautiful clothes!
Federico Andreotti was born in Florence in 1847. In 1861 he enrolled at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Florence
He devoted himself to oil, watercolor, but also the fresco, painting landscapes, portraits, female figures, historical scenes and still lifes.
He used the very historical scenarios, especially seventeenth and eighteenth century.
It was these to cause him great reputation among the British and American exhibitors.
was a professor at the Academic College since 1879 and the end of the 19th sec.
received an important commission from the King of Italy. He died in Florence in 1930.
But I say ......! have you noticed the beauty of these ladies clothing, details ......
...... the colors and flowers?
Could it be that Jane Austen playing the harpsichord below?

Unfortunately this does not know another artist, that's all I found. Do not they wonderful?

All photos were taken from the web.

0 comments:

Post a Comment