Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can I Connect Cable To My 1080p Projector

Warwick Castle

I love castles! When run with my motor home, between visits always include a castle, in my opinion is very important
are the focus of the site, tell stories of knights and ladies of wealth and luxury and a past that no longer exists
.

This is Warwick Castle, located in the county of Warwickshire, overlooking the River Avon
has a long history and troubled, but was rebuilt on the ashes in 1068 by William the Conqueror.
is historically associated with the figure of Count di Warwick, uno dei titoli nobiliari più antichi d'Inghilterra.
E' stato usato come fortificazione fino al 17° sec., quando Sir Fulke Greville lo ha trasformato in una casa di campagna, è stato riconosciuto come miglio Castello della gran Bretagna.
Nel 1978 il castello è stato venduto al gruppo Tussaund, quelli del museo delle cere per intenderci, che eseguì  ampi restauri al castello e ai terreni, prima di aprire le porte al pubblico.
Purtroppo, adesso, è un parco dei divertimenti vero e proprio, ma la parte dedicata alle cere di Madame Toussands l'ho trovata bellissima!
See all of these locations, perfectly groomed in every detail, in Victorian style, I was transported back in time, as it should be then.

Countess Ewelyn Daisy, married, in 1881, Francis Greville, Earl of Warwick, here is dressed as a rider and the rear right is a young Winston Churchill.
Ewelyn Daisy as it was in reality.

What you see above in the right is Edward, the son of Queen Victoria.
I was enchanted by these characters, their clothes, furnishing, furniture all over the attention to even the smallest detail.
this beautiful Lady is not reflected on the mirror of her dressing table?
Each room my husband had to literally drag me away! I could spend hours in there, studying every little detail, who sat in that chair? Whoever picked that book? O lit the lamp? And what they thought they were happy or sad?
This was the servitude and made me a little feeling to see them, they seemed real!
Before boarding, I saw this waitress at the window from outside and showed me a certain effect, it seemed an apparition, (do not go to laugh, I assure you that it seemed just like that)!
Like all castles that respect, here is his ghost, Fulke Greville is said to haunt the tower and is called Watergate: the spirit of the Tower !....... How I love these stories!
As always, I hope you enjoyed the tour and not to have bored.
I wish you good week to all who pass.
Have a nice week to all who pass by here

0 comments:

Post a Comment