Friday, January 21, 2011

New Pokemon Mobile Game

A NEW drawers.

From my "friend" junk dealer, this time, not finding a box like last time, I folded up
a drawer of an old and sganghetata desk.


As soon as I saw I came on my usual light bulb!


So the usual speeches, but what do you do with a drawer? And I used to answer: you do not worry
I already know how to transform it!



There! And after painting, put a bit of fabric, trimmings and a shelf,
you're done!


And now the fun! We must fill it, you know that hard work!




You know, you see the handle, and maybe it's strange, but I like it, I find the original, I thought I could hang something!

Behold, now is finita e appesa al suo posto! Com'รจ venuta? Vi piace?

Auguro un buon fine settimana a tutti
I wish you a good weekend to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment