Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Financial Management By Pandey I. M.

ANTIQUES MARKET OF THE VICENZA


As every second Sunday, this Sunday, there was the antique market in
Vicenza.Il cold and damp it seems that pursued the Veneto, but at least it did not rain ! These three
milk, with beautiful violets, are the years 20 '30'.
I found in a remote and charming village of Dorset ...... SIGH! I wish I were there!

I love the colors of these flowers.
These teapots are covers of wool, made with the knife on the English model (who could invent it if not them?).
.
These, however, are old English and Danish embroidery.

Well, the night has fallen and it is time to put away all that hard work Ugh .....! Well at least it was worth it!
good week to anyone who passes by here
Good week to pass by Those Who here

0 comments:

Post a Comment