Friday, January 28, 2011

Escape Velocity Nova Heretic

THE BAD OF ENGLAND TO GONZAGA

Browsing through the various blogs I noticed one thing ........... ...

...... first I had not noticed ............
....... but this thing is taking become more and more .....
...... it's spring ......?

..... the desire to see beautiful places .....?

... maybe in the footsteps of Jane Austen, "Aunt Jane," as Sylvia .......

Posted by Picasa
 ....oppure un virus che ci scambiamo tra blogger.....?
               .......ma tutti i blog.......
                                             ....o almost ........
....... speak of 'ENGLAND! Or rather, the English countryside, villages and his cottage, we all want to go.
Why? What has been up to?


PS I will be attending the Sunday flea market to Waxworks
place No. 159.

I wish everyone a splendid weekend
I wish you a sunny weekend to all


0 comments:

Post a Comment