Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Diagram Of Prolapse Uterus



HELLO everyone! Sunday because the sun has finally appeared, with Mr.
cottage we went to look around the shoals of Gonzaga.
The owner of this bank has kindly allowed me to photograph her beautiful dolls.
These beautiful dolls are the Lenci, my favorites.
Maybe it was the girl who played with this wheelchair, I imagine myself in
crinoline and a bow in her hair, (that's my imagination begins to work).
Some pictures of Gonzaga.
And I could not go away empty-handed is not it? I bought the old linen towels with monograms that I think of embroidery, lace and ........

...... a pretty little basket work ........
........ a nice little wicker basket ...........
.......... a box of 1950, which probably contained the buttons .....
...... these blankets, which, wandering among the blogs. I've seen who have come back into vogue, one large and one small, for my evenings on the couch.
That's it, hope to those who pass by here a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment