Friday, January 7, 2011

Chelsea Charm & Maxi Mounds

beautiful ornament

Hello to all! The year has started well? Here Veneto there is always a nasty drizzle and cold
that puts a bit of melancholy. Now I feel like spring, sunny days and especially
DRY! Okay that those who know me always takes me around because I like to walk under the clouds
...... but enough is enough!


These figures (one of my many passions), I took in Denmark, must also be a
of their passion, they have all shapes and colors.

I prefer the ones with the kids and the others, I make a tender.
These
instead I got them in England.


This small child, who is sitting on a boot, I took in a village in the Cotswolds, is put
pretty bad, has a crack that the crosses his face, but is so cute ........ and loooong old!


This however is a cachepot.
damina The Victorian is actually a bell.
And finally a beautiful couple in love.

Well, that's it. Ah yes, tomorrow, Sunday, January 9, though this time gives us some respite,
Antiques Market will be at Vicenza, Piazza dei Signori. Forecasts say that it should not rain tomorrow
....... hope!
I wish you a sunny weekend to all
I wish you a sunny weekend to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment