Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is It Safe To Buy Temazepam On Line

a ghost story! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello to all! How was your Christmas? All right?
I wanted to tell you a little story about ghosts! Who knows why
since these small Stories have always fascinated me and enchanted.
Last year I was in the "MY BEAUTIFUL ENGLAND" when I came across this old mill.


E 'an antique shop, and it's huge, multi-story, inside you will perde.Ovunque pests,
creaks all but propio all, but it is a nice ..... ...!
However, once you have gone around and be the cashier, where there were two lovely old ladies,
I saw a picture hanging on the wall e. ............. .

...... and yes! propio is a ghost! I stayed at mouth open, mesmerized, so much so that my husband had to give me a shrug
! And I said that to old people: but ghost? and they, yes yes!
If you look closely, the clothes, looks like a Lady of the first of the "900 (I run with some imagination huh?)
Unfortunately that day I had the camera with me, then, with a" huge disappointment "I had to come back this
'year, armed with a digital camera.
Under the photo there was also the explanation, this .........


...... that more or less goes like this: This is a copy of an original photograph taken in the summer of '99.
copies have not been tampered with in any so and so. etc.. etc..!

Once home I looked on the internet and I found that this mill dates back about one thousand a year, and is mentioned on
"DOOMESDAY BOOK", literally: Book of the Day of Judgement " .
was a census ordered by William the Conqueror, in 1086, to describe the goods, lands
and people of his kingdom, so it is soooooo old!
They also say that in the basement there is the ghost of an old lady in the rocking chair ........
brrrr! How scary!
........ I wish you all pleasant dreams!
I wish SWEET DREAMS you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment